To enroll your child, please visit the school office first. You will need to provide the following documents to enroll your child:
- County Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization record
- Proof of residence within the district (i.e. current utility bill (TID or PG&E))
- Testing scores/Transcripts (grades 6th - 12th)
For additional information visit:
Denair Elementary School - Grades K-5
Denair Middle School - Grades 6-8
Denair High School - Grades 9-12
Denair Charter Academy - Grades K-12
Denair Academic Avenues - Grades 1-4
Denair Elementary State Preschool - Ages 3-4
, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (209) 632-7514 ext. 1202
Fax: (209) 632-4184
- Students requesting Interdisrict transfers need to go to their home school District and request an application.
- Approval from the home District is required for all applications.
- The application needs to be submitted to the District Office by March 1.
- Students will be placed at the requested school site based on available space and approval by the site adminstrator.
- All Interdistrict transfers must be renewed on an annual basis by March 1.